Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello there

Today I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for a job, as I've done for months and months now.

The weather was glorious, and yet, I still didn't make it outside. Let me rephrase that. I was sitting working all day next to my wide open sliding glass door. My little studio apt kinda turns into a back porch when the door is open. But, I kinda didn't leave my apartment. Again.

The grass is growing in the back yard and my cat has started to bring me little half dead animals. It must be spring. And to think the snowpocalypse and snowicane were mere weeks ago...

So tomorrow is yet another audition and then some free entertainment. Sunday I plan on trying out Buddhist meditation and a class on karma.

Next week I will get my free hair cut and free tax prep. Working on some free food. It takes a lot of spare time but I am trying to take advantage of all the free stuff available while I have lots of time and no money.

Enough for the first post. I want to go take a walk and my eyes are hurting from staring at this tiny, tiny laptop.

see y'all

1 comment: